Feb 15, 2009

iT'S HER BiRTHDAy..


So on this day 14 years ago, I witnessed my niece come into this world. I didn't know, at the time, what the heck was going on. I must've been 4 yrs old at the time. All I knew was that my sister was in pain and whatever caused this massive pain was related to me. I guess ever since then the liddle pain & I have been cooler than ice on a hot sunny day. This is my niece. Today she turns 14.. Only four more years and she will be an "adult".. Wow.. It's crazy how time flys. I remember teaching her how to start a car when she

was maybe... hm... I'm thinking 5 or 6. LOL. She's my roll dog, my sidekick, my shadow.. I find it amazing that there is a person that looks up to me on ever and anything you can think of. I'm thankful she's my niece & I'm even more elated that she's a smart girl who is focused and knows what she wants in life. So with all that said..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDI AKA PRINCESS.. MAY IT BE A BLESSED ONE! XO

LOVE YA KIDD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell her Reggie said Happy B day!!!! May she get old and real fat!!!!!!!!!

JAYFENDii said...

lol, i'll be sure to tell her.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow, lady !! Following ya back ;)

JAYFENDii said...

no problem.. =]