Feb 20, 2009

Perfect Stranger


I was reading on this kids blog today. and I saw a posting that caught my eye.. it was titled: PERFECT STRANGER .. it was a great read. As usual. Im signed on myspace, facebook, twitter, flypeoples, and other sites that has me addicted.. he sends me a message saying thanks for the follow & I told him no problem, don't be a stranger.. as we got further along with our conversation we exchanged screen names.. continuing out conversation on aim we then found out how small of a world we live in.. I came to the realization: what a perfect stranger he is. Now, I guess you'd have to read his post on the PERFECT STRANGER to fully understand. I mean his bday is 3 days after mine (though he is 2 yrs older than me) he is located in the same city as me (which is a rather small one) & as I see it, we're both into fashion. He's adorable. I mean really cute. & I find talking to him rather interesting. I'm cute & adorable and ppl find me interesting. & we're both assholes (hehe: he can't see me being one because i have a cute liddle babyface)..(here's a secret: he wants to be like me when he grows up) hehe.. how cute right? I know. lol ;] well it's dinner time and my stomach is gnawing on my back lol... ENJOY!






ps:


he's my perfect stranger ;]

6 comments:

Unbreakable said...

Sorry that i had to read that blog, before i said this thnaks for fallowing, i hope to read allot from you. All the best with this guy. and i hope that food was great!

Anonymous said...

What's fly pepoles?!? Is it good?!?

JAYFENDii said...

its a liddle silly website.. i doubt youd want to waste time on it.. its like a downgraded myspace/facebook type of thing.. where ppl interact with other ppl and compete to see whos flyer..

JAYFENDii said...

oh lol.. he's just a new friend. nothing like that. (however, i have no clue what the future may bring) he's kewl as a new friend as of now. thanks though

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hopes it works out for u. hope u don’t mind the drive by,

rawdawgbuffalo

JAYFENDii said...

thanks. for stopping by.