Feb 20, 2009

MMm. Love Triangle

Now everyone knows im one for the gossip. Oh how I live off of it. lol. It keeps me going! So as usual.. I was browsing the interesting reads on MEDIATAKEOUT.COM and I stumbled across a rather interesting post. Kanye West new bomb chick is in fact into GIRLS (studs).. I guess this makes them an even BOMBER couple! If I must say so myself.. to read the rest and see more photos click here. My only question is, are they still together & how does that make Kanye feel.. (what are his views) ENJOY!

10 comments:

Empress Journee' said...

I saw her "girlfriend" I think she could beat up kanye lol. He should watch out lol.

JAYFENDii said...

ahaha. well, idk who'd win in that fight. they look to be the same height and weight lol.

Eighty4 said...

mmmmm might be a bonus for him in the long run..lol

JAYFENDii said...

ahaha.. i see what yur saying lol

JAYFENDii said...

ahaha.. i see what yur saying lol

&& love, briit said...

aha i knew somting wua quite funny about dis couple!!!

JAYFENDii said...

lol. yea.. but hey.. theyre fly though!

The DIVA said...

She's very interesting!

JAYFENDii said...

lol. yeah she is!

JAYFENDii said...

lol. yeah she is!