Feb 20, 2009

Relaxing.. Listen..


So there's this kid who I find oh so interesting.. I mean, he's really different.. though his story isn't my business to share.. however, his music is.. it's so smooth and relaxing.. i swear i listen to every song he has sent me everyday & night.. idk.. it just takes over my mind.. relaxes me and makes me think.. he's very chill.. and goofy.. wish i recorded us on ichat.. =] he's silly.. any ways.. click the link and just listen... Weekend Lovers .. his blog .. his myspace

be sure to become his follower on his blog.. and keep up with him and his music!

im telling yu, yu won't regret it.. i promise!

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I'm always looking for some new music so I will definitely check him out...

isnt ichat the best thing ever invented... i love it... but it can get you into trouble too..lol

JAYFENDii said...

aha. yea i know what yu mean by that lol.. but hey .. good thing they made it.. im in LOOOVE with ichat lol.. and yeah .. new music is good for the ears.. =]