Feb 21, 2009

Facebook Talk

lol. i love when i get comments on my status that turns into convo's.. =]

Jacinda Status: Tell me, who I have to be to get some reciprocity. 2:45pm

Tyler Curry at 2:52pm February 21
cinda!

Jacinda Travis at 2:53pm February 21
hey girl hey! whats up doll

Tyler Curry at 2:55pm February 21
nm how u been?

Jacinda Travis at 2:55pm February 21
oh wait yu were telling me who i have to be. yeah that's a tid bit challenging at this moment. idk who she is anymore. how have yu been .. where the hell are yu.. i've been home and have not seen yu seen everybody else minus yu.

Jacinda Travis at 2:55pm February 21
ive been good though.=]

Tyler Curry at 3:02pm February 21
shitt i been chillen ready to get away from these childish ass brookwood bitches.

Jacinda Travis at 3:06pm February 21
now idk who yu might be talkin about but i def feel that. but that is high school for yu.. yu learn who yur true freinds are & who the fake ones might be. yu'll live though. what doesn't kill yu makes yus trongers.. mentally! what else is new..

Tyler Curry at 3:09pm February 21
umm..chillen really just makin moves everyweeked.we getting up next weekend k?

Jacinda Travis at 3:10pm February 21
i hear yu on that note. yea girl that's fine i will send yu my number in a message lol can't have everyone knowin the celly lol

Tyler Curry at 3:11pm February 21
ook.


So this kid request to be my friend, I accept, we conversed. As we were getting deeper into our conversation he said to me.. [let me side track] now I was speaking to one of my fellow bloggers last night before turning myself into bed, and he was telling me the same thing. Guess if I begin to hear something more than once (on a positive note) I should believe it.. anyhow.. this kid on facebook said to me.. & this is how our convo went..

2:35pmSage
oh ok
well damn Jacinda it seem to me like u got da whole package
2:36pm Jacinda
lol. what do you mean (thanks)
2:36pmSage
looks, funny, smart, goals.
2:37pm Jacinda
aw thanks. i try .. i try really hard. i don't want to have to depend on someone else and be a mess when im old in age i want to already be to the point where i can just live and until then im working hard for it
but yu too.
2:38pmSage
i appreciate dat. my pops always taught me to paper chase not skirt chase but i might change up now.
2:39pm Jacinda
lose money chasing females never lose females chasing money.. but i feel what yur sayin.. it's ok to take a break lol
2:40pmSage
lol

I appreciate it greatly, when people I don't know share their complimenting thoughts towards me.. idk maybe it's just me but it really makes my day, evening, & night. I'd like to believe it's healthy =].

0 comments: