Feb 14, 2009

Vday Bday.. What a Night

So today is one of my homegirls bday's and sadly i couldn't make it to her surprise party to celebrate with her.. however.. i still wish her a happy birthday..


Today is also Valentines Day.. So happy vday to you and yours with hugs and kisses...

I personally don't care to much for this day, other than the fact it's my homegirls bday. I mean I've never had a valentine or went somewhere with someone "special".. no gifts or anything.. i mean this is not including the one's you get from your friends when your in school and what not.. Well anyhow.. guess i'll tell you about my night .. boy oh boy did i have fun .. lol ... i went to this college party which was to celebrate this kids bday too. I have to admit, i didn't think it would amount to anything but woooo was i wrong.. i mean they had this drink that's called "swag juice" and idk whats all in it but it was good. it wasn't to fruity nor did it have to much alcohol in it. anyhow, the party was a "hit".. and i over enjoyed myself as well as this guy i met there.. well more like two guys i met there.. lol ;] after the party ended i, of course, stayed around a liddle longer because i road with my homeboy there.. i didn' mind helping clean up however this one really tall guy told me i was the guest and i was not to touch anything and that it was there responsibility. i could totally understand but i mean .. idk, that's the kind of person i am .. i don't mind helping other people with their mess lol..

WOW. wait. just tell me this. have you ever gone to a party and you pay no one attention because you know theyre paying attention to. lol .. well there was this one guy who walked up to me and asked me where my bf was and i was like umm.. when i get one i will let you know lol .. and he was like oh so that means i can talk to you and i was like aren't you talking to me now .. make a long story short he would not leave me alone until he got a chance to dance with me.. ommmgggg i was dancing with this kidd (i call all guys kidd) and here comes mr. stalker pulling my hand and im just laughing so hard on the inside because im not paying him no attention .. and i could see that me dancing with this guy was makin him lowkey jealous and he was watching my every move. even the guy i was dancing with was laughing and he was telling me that he was still watching me.. omg he said that the guy was looking at me and biting his lip lmaooo.. i mean he was soooo not attractive .. he had gold bottoms in his mouth and dirty dreads.. like eww get some style in your life...

well basically i had a great time and im not even home yet.. i stayed out and slept at my homeboys dorm.. so until next time ..

~peace&love~

& happy valentines day!

0 comments: