Feb 25, 2009

Demanding? Naa Just Requesting.



This particular post was requested. Im speaking to you & i hope you fully understand me..
(lemme clear my throat)
you see when i open my eyes i want to smile
and when they close to reopen
i want to smile.
when i breath
i want that fresh breath of air to be givin to me
because you went deep to put it there..
what i want?
to make someone feel the same as me
to feel like that never ending question,
yeah that "why" question, to finally be answered.
and im sitting here listening to your music & whennn...
i thought i had writers-block.. the sound of your voice cleared it away.
what i want in a guy you inquire?
i want him to be my NyQuil,
my Dayquil.
could he possibly be my Tylenol..
relieve my pain, sooth my muscles,
clear my headaches away.. ?
would that be to much to ask.
what i want in the next guy..
well they say the next is the best.
could you make me regret not meeting you soona..
and i apologize if i confuse ya..
but...
i want you to fill that void..
put the piece where its suppose to be..
& make me feel like another woman..
make my make-believe become real life fantasies..
oh so now its about me & my needs..
well give me time to clear my throat so i can speak..
someone like you.. someone of your character seems fictional.. but you are oh so real
and thats what i want.. some one to be an asshole ya know; check me when i "oops i fukd up"
someone to give me that "ooo yeaa" biting my lip.. no really biting my tongue because i said i could handle it..
aha playing the big girl role.. someone to pull my hair,
get liddle aggressive .. get me a liddle scared..
but remember what i want is for a guy to be able to make believe again.. to take me to "we're only connecting as.. we're only connecting .. only connecting as. us. are you willing to learn..?"


there. for once i spoke up.. & this is what i want..

ENJOY!
until next time..
~peace&love~

6 comments:

RAEthoven said...

ooooh this is good!

JAYFENDii said...

thanks love. =]

.domo. said...

i love it =] very very good!

JAYFENDii said...

thank yu.. =]

Kimberly said...

Nice =).

JAYFENDii said...

aw thanks. much appreciated! =]