Feb 23, 2009

THOUGHT 1

Now I know I'd be probably in the wrong if I did this, however, my attitude is tattooed.. which means it's permanent, so i guess we should address it huh! Usually, I'd already curse the person out.. BUT this time I won't .. I wouldn't be gaining anything .. so I will just let it go.. KARMA is a bigger BITCH than I.. so I clearly have nothing to worry about.. ENJOY!
dj (2:06:46 PM): ddont call the #404
dj (2:06:52 PM): anymore
ms FENDi BBy (2:06:55 PM): um. okay, why
dj (2:07:16 PM): Y because i just said so
dj (2:07:21 PM): That's why
ms FENDi BBy (2:07:44 PM): i guess. thats sus. but iight.
like if yu just got this random a* aim from someone.. and all yu want to know is why.. now keep in mind, it's a person you *use* to talk to.. and *barely* speak to anymore. this person does nothing for me in or out of my life.. so either way idc.. just want to know yur thoughts..

2 comments:

ThaFamousNobody said...

Liddle Lady, I told you about this guy!! But don't do any cussing, just don't call. Call me 404!! haha

Kisa Zoea said...

Weird.Seems like the person just wanted to say something to you...get you to talking or thinking about em.
Ah.The games people play.lol.