Feb 23, 2009

EYE CATCHERS

SO you want to go out and just don't know what to wear. You see some things that catches your eye, however, you don't want to look like every other female prancing around in their stiletto. Well.. I don't mind helping you out.. Here are some eye catchers that stuck with me .. enjoy.

Ladies, you don't have to go out "trying" to out dress the other females by wearing the shortest, or the tightest, the most see-through, or reviling dress possible. Guys like when it's simple, elegant, and keeps a secret.. (the whole idea is to keep them guessing; yu dnt have to put it all out there) Well.. hope yu like what I thought were the eye catchers of the day.

4 comments:

RAEthoven said...

♥ these !
now i need to go run like 3 more miles to fit into one.

JAYFENDii said...

lol, yur silly. aren't they cute.

Jodii Breeze said...

Oooh I like the black and pink ones. I would def be seen in those

Hippoleetoe said...

I love the pink one!