Feb 24, 2009

a bit of poetry pt2.. WTH;

wth; these feelings i have are unexplainable
i feel as though my mind is moving so fast
when my heart has yet to play catch up
where does my heart sit; 
the left of breast 
or behind my vision
thought i could have it all
do i really have to choose
theres nothing on the line but my emotions
youre mental explosions are domestic 
as of now we're living off of impulse 
and idk if this makes sense to you 
but at the end of the day it is what it is 
and right now what is this?
wth; i cant sleep confused as a day
with clouds looking as if its going to rain
& the suns shining so bright 
its hurting me, it wasn't suppose to be this way
where did we go wrong? my ipod plays
wth.. 
& i say i will play by the book
but wheres the book for me to see what to do
when the day changes so does the page 
and i have yet to turn one,
in the front of my mind i have everything perfectly planned out
but as usual its the depths of my hearts where the real choices are to sleep
and maybe my intellectual thought process is above and beyond yours but 
thats something i can't help.. and im still attracted to you because of our differences 
and right now i have no direction, im letting my fingers do the writing im just watching
so bare with me if you have yet to understand where i am going with this. but wth..

ENJOY!
i made a post the other day saying i would follow some new rules.
but i've seem to forgotten, i live life on the edge. i don't play by the rules.
so for now on im just posting .. fashion, poetry, thought/emotions, yu knw the reg.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

very nice!

JAYFENDii said...

thanks so much =]