Feb 8, 2009

hm..idk;bobby

sooooo, basically i had a pretty wild weekend..

and as bad as i would like to share my recent events,
i think i might just keep this one to myself lol ..

well i guess i will share just a tid bit.. i ate a lot .. lmao..! oh and i kept calling everyone bobby.. and now i got everbody callin somebody bobby.. hm; idk.. bobby..

but i did come to a realization on one thing .. but i dont think i know just yet how to approach it.. hm, think i need help .. yu see it's quite simple really when yu think about it, but then when yur actually the one "expierencing" it.. it's a whole nother ball game .. =/ hm; idk.. i guess i will just go with the flow.. until next time..

~peace&love~

2 comments:

A said...

I know what you were up too

lets see...

"eating a lot"

hmmmm..."BIG WINK"

I got it ;)

lol

JAYFENDii said...

lmao.. hm; idk what yur talking about lol.. haha..

lets put it like this.. my egos not prego (if that was a thought)
something made me eat so much (lol)

and on top of that.. i think i like girls.. well i know i like girls but its like an on and off type of think like sometimes i like them and other times i dont lol its really confusing lmao