Feb 12, 2009

Yeah Her Too..

My niece just started a blog. Tehe.. I love talking people into trying new things!


She's 14, so I figure this was good for her seeing that her mother doesn't want her to have a myspace .. (lol).. but I guess that's understandable ..





Anyhow.. Show her some blog love because she oodee new to this..



anyhow, she only has one post for now.. it was late and she was due to bed, she has school in the am.. so i told her while she's sleep i'd help her get some followers .. so be sure to check her out.. by the way her names Brandi but everybody calls her Princess. & just in case youre wondering.. she edited her pic on her own.. she's like a real teen.. it's funny to me seeing her do all the things i do when it feels like just yesterday i watched her enter this world.. wow.. time flies.. well yea check her out.. the pic is also a link.

1 comments:

PRiNCESS said...

thanks bunches hun!


<3