Jan 5, 2009

WOW, This is Serious Business

TODAY: so, basically I'm visiting this website (actstudent.org) and I'm taking the practice test, as i am reviewing some of the lessons.. i find myself stumbling on a few sections in the math area. now, i am REALLY good at math.. i can basically teach myself everything that there is to know about math (well, for the most part) .. i was stunned to see that i (of all people) would need a liddle brushing up (you know, like tutoring).. which isn't bad because there are always new things added every year in math .. well math is like one of the main parts in taking the act/sat test.. and its vidal that i pass it (with flying colors) so right now I'm focusing on "revitalising" my math skills. (random: this lady just returned my call from a message i had left enquiring about math help, she was very negative (nasty) when telling me that her school does not provide what i am looking for.. hm, she didn't have to be so negative.. I'm glad its 09, because i would've cussed her out in 08! back to "today") anyhow, i guess that was my post for now .. until later ..

LESSON: if ever you need help with something that is of any importance, do not be afraid to ask for assistance.. it can and will help you in the long run.. think about your future.

~PEACE&LOVE~

0 comments: