Jan 6, 2009

Amazing Grace!

TODAY: i will start off by saying hello world! right now, this very moment, this day in my life is one of the most blessed days in my life. let me tell you why. i wake up stressed because today is the deadline to send in my ACT packet so i can take my test (Feb 7). i wasn't sure about what was needed (as far as a certain stamp they enquired).. i stayed up all night thinking their offices would be open at 6.. comes to find out they open at 8. finally, i get an answer and the person i speak to helps me figure my worries. i just wanted to send in my packet so i can take my test, pass, and go to school. that's it that's all. anyhow, so mission 1 is completed! yay me!.. next thing that started to stress me out was whether or not i was an instate student or not so that i could retrieve certain instate grants. it took me from 10:20am something to 12:59pm to finally hear someone tell me (my sister) i am an instate student and i do very well qualify for the grants that this state offers. wow! my prayers were answered. mission 2 is completed. i mean i didn't have that much doubt that i wasn't but i just wanted to double check. you know, now that i think about it.. double checking the instate student thing kind of felt like going to the clinic for the first time ever to make sure you're body doesn't have any diseases .. (lol..) i was that nervous .. because i didn't know if what i was told a long time ago was correct or not. well, I'm happy to know it is. I'm one step closer to becoming the successful, independent, strong-minded personI'm growing to become! i see everything is paying off. today i was told "what the devil meant for evil, God meant for good!" .. and i haven't been a very religious person but today sure did blow my mind. i only expected the worse, and i got the best. I'm really happy!.. well, until next time ..
QQ: have you ever doubted your "luck" or faith? have you ever wondered was this life you lived meant to be for good or prevail for bad.. have you ever just sat back and try to think things out, then put all your effort into something you really wanted until there was no more effort to give.. yet you keep on pushing, if not, please try it .. i promise you in the end the reward is stupendous. have you ever just tried without giving up?
LESSON: but they that wait upon the the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (ISAIAH 40:31) in other words.. if there is something out there that you strongly desire, go for it .. and go for it at full throttle! the saying is NEVER GIVE! and believe me, NEVER GIVING sure does pay off. if you change and give up on your bad ways and forgive yourself for the things you done in the past, there will be a surprisingly greater reward than any reward you've received on paper simply waiting for you. try it! i'm telling you, good things come to those that wait!
~PEACE&LOVE~

0 comments: