Jan 7, 2009

Such Thing As Perfect?

TODAY: my day started early.. received a phone call from a person
who will remain nameless (Mr. Anonymous) around 9:20 am.. and for those of you who may be reading this and you know me ..
DONT EVER CALL ME THAT EARLY unless youre dying.. and even then you might not want to call me because it all depends on if i even consider you a friend.. lol j/p.. so anyhow .. i basically want to say this person makes me smile .. (from ear to ear) makes me feel butterflies in my tummy and idk why because we've only hung out once .. (so far) .. but theres just this thing .. and idk what that "thing" is just yet but whatever it is i sure want to find out more about it .. i mean idk idk idk IDK I D KKKKKKKKKK! lol .. he said "..this is to perfect huh?" and that just it .. when things get to perfect for me, something ends up wrong and whatever it is never seems to work out .. hhm (sigh) .. i guess we'll just have to see, right? until next time..


QQ: if this world we live in isn't perfect, then how is it that some of us stumble across perfect moments.. perfect people.. perfect anything? and if something seems so perfect, how come it ends up the opposite of what you wanted.. what you expected?

LESSON: no, theres no such thing as perfect (in reality), however, the best way to see if what you think is perfect is to give time a chance ..


~PEACE&LOVE~

0 comments: