Jan 4, 2009

New Year, New Me, New Everything

idk, maybe it's just me.. but every year i like to reinvent myself. let me start by saying happy new year to you and all.. i have a few new year resolutions.. i won't list them because they might not fall through .. anyhow, back to what i was saying. so i like to reinvent myself from top to bottom with me and everything i do. my blog is changing .. it will no longer be "sloppy" and "random" .. I'm only "blogging" on the ideas and thoughts i have in my mind.

TODAY: i woke up at my sisters house. this may not seem like a big deal to those of you reading, however, we weren't getting along for a short period of time.. OK, since my graduation (June 17th, 2008), so it's kind of a big deal to me (& a few family members). you see, I'm not the type to hold a grudge but i am the type that once i don't like you, my mind is made up.. there is no returning. seeing in how i started to not "be kewl" with my sister in 08 i refused to carry that on into 2009. (& plus its family) any ways .. I've made a lot of changes within myself.. the way i think and analyze situations.. the way i speak to people.. and lastly my attitude! I'm glad I've made these changes, i came a long way. and if you knew me before now, you know just exactly what i am talking about.. i had the worst attitude, head of my class in being rebellious, and my mouth.. wow.. i had a mouth on me! i mean, don't get it twisted .. I'm still a smart mouthed person, just when needed.. not to display any type of rebelliousness or bratty like attitude. I've cut my hair and I'm liking the new look.. so are a lot of other people .. lol .. I'm changing the way i dress, not to say the way I've been dressing is bad, it's just apart of me that i like to change every year .. I'm focusing on getting into college & figuring out what i want to major in by the summer.. I'll end it at that note, that's a whole nother topic for my next blog.. :)
LESSON: change is good, never be afraid to make minor or major changes.. once a change is made about yourself or simply, the way you conduct yourself, you will then feel how good it is to have made that change. it's the liddle things that count.

.. be sure to visit my myspace and add me as a friend (myspace.com/libra2308)
.. there you will be able to check out my new "look".


~PEACE&LOVE~
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS !

0 comments: