Feb 6, 2009

blahh;

this is my everyday life in a shell.. ..
im the center of my world.. and everyone in or around it just lives in it. . hehe . . this collage couldn't have made the picture more clearer.. LLs.. jkin but yea this isn't even 1/4th of my fam, or my world..

just a random thought so i posted this
nothing to serious.. it's cold and im about to take a shower,
i just came back in from my roon .. it was a good one & now im waiting for
tay to come.. im babysitting today.. maybe i'll post pictures later.. peace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!! My J!!!!! You always posting 100!!!!!

JAYFENDii said...

hehe yu knw i do this

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

enjoy baby sitting.
chk me out sometime and maybe u will read some of my books one day.
rawdawgbuffalo
roll

A said...

hmmm how'd the babysitting go, did you get good kids? lol I'm loving that LV bag!!! ::jealous::

JAYFENDii said...

hm, torrance.. that wouldnt be a bad idea.. i'll def be looking forward to them! =]

AND GIRRLL.. lol.. yes, i love kids.. dont want any of my own though i have to many nephews and nieces for that lol .. but yea theyre good kids.. =]