Feb 5, 2009

Growing Up; Love Lessons

How'd yu feel when yu noticed the guys yu liked are now considered liddle boys..
How'd yu feel when yu noticed yu wanted something more.. something more on yur level..
How'd yu feel when yu realized that what yu wanted was a real man, a grown man.. a man who understood yur worth; rubbed yur feet; watched what he hated just bc yu liked it; playd in yur hair until yu fell asleep..; knew when to get yur favorite candy or soda (as silly as that may sound).

.. Well i just realized that what im use to isn't what i want anymore.. Im so content with what time has introduced to me.. the transition from what i was use to, to what i now have was a rollercoaster ride furshur! but i mean it is what it is and im happy with this amazing change. this may not make any type of sense to yu, however, it's just how im feeling and what im thinking at the moment.. so i guess, bare with me.. =/ lol.. i mean he makes me smile when im pissed off at him, he makes me giggle when he smiles.. and when he's gone he never fails to make it seem like he's still around the corner..

so song of the day .. Grown Man by Wayne ft Currency .. which also my all time fav!

2 comments:

A said...

I hope you find what your looking for in a man! ;)

JAYFENDii said...

shheeshh.. me to girl! hehe.