Jan 12, 2009

You know, in the beginning I didn't know which thought to blog about tonight.. I still don't .. I'll just let my fingers do the typing (talking)..

TODAY: this whole day i constantly thought about appearance. they say appearance is everything, and indeed it is. now-a-days thats what people see first, then personality. it use to be personality then appearance. well, i've come to conclusion that im not quite satisfied with mine. shocked? so i am i. i know in my first blog for this year i said i like to reinvent myself and by doing so that included my hair and the way i dress. im still down with the change in how i dress, but i need to change my hair yet again to be 100% content with myself. idk, i think sometimes i keep my appearance a certain way not so much for my sake, my happiness, but for others. i guess i try to please others and what they want and think is best when it comes to my appearance. strange right? yea i know.. there are a lot of people (younger than i) that i look to for the latest trends in the fashion of hair. im just trying to complete myself .. im not sure really but i think if i change my hair now, then i will be elated and everything will fall in place. ok, so youre wondering what will fall in place if my hair changes.. well .. lets say this has a liddle to do with a certain person.. idk.. feelings are def there.. and theyre def strong and i just want to make sure that its not to perfect to where i get scared and get a feeling that it wont work out (thats what usually happens) but i want to just make everything easy. uggh .. does this make any sense? well until next time..

QQ: do you think its ok to change yourself as far as appearance to please others, or simply a person who's attention you want to catch? leave a comment .. the advice is greatly needed.

LESSON: (off topic) when you want to become a better listener, use your ears & not ear pieces baught from a spy shop. when you want to see what someone else is seeing to better understand them, just open your eyes & not buy spywear glasses that records everything.. to be a better friend all you need to do is be there physically, mentally, and emotionally.

~PEACE&LOVE~

0 comments: