Jan 15, 2009

09.16.09

first i want to say, after researching further into my previous blog.. i've found that the law was made to abide by minors only .. and of course the disgusting adults who receive the pictures from the minors .. however if youre an adult then you are free to do whatever you like just as long as it doesn't involve a minor. and just to add my two cents .. i think this is one of the messiest laws ever made .. how did it just come out of no where .. anyways enough about that ..

i have a question .. is it just me or do you often go through this as well ..

how is it that i can help everyone else with their problems and yet i cannot take my own advice and help myself out with my "relationship" problems and questions .. ugggh .. what a mess .. its so hard to do anything with a guard up .. and i have no idea on how to let it down .. i just want to say whats on my mind and how i feel .. and let that be that .. well of course get a positive response .. this is making life complicated for me .. ugggh i cant deal! someone help me . leave a comment of advice if you will ..

until next time

~PLEASE&LOVE~

0 comments: