Mar 18, 2009

Dear ME

dear me,

just felt as though i should write this for me to look back on someday.. im feeling a lot different now-a-days.. i see things in a different light, a more mature prospective.. im understanding the wants and needs.. the expected and least expected .. im understanding life and im seeing the changes im making as im growing up in this crazy world. well this is all i had to say..

just when yu least expect something, yur life changes in a major way.. & whether or not yu think yure mentally capable of dealing wit wudev the situation is, yu have to deal wit it & theres no running away from it. responsibility is a big part of our lives. i have no more room to complain, i take everything as a blessing & a lesson. Im a full time student; i go to school faithfully everyday up at 7 there by 8:45 & out at 4:30pm.. i work everyday.. never taking breaks.. & now, i have two liddle girls to take care of, & of course it's only right, theyre my God daughters. im going to put my all into raising them correctly & teaching them things i had to learn on my own. Life is a one time thing, don't take anything for granted. Thats my lesson of the day.

0 comments: