Apr 10, 2009

and they say..

& they say everything in the dark comes to light. Well, at 7am its still dark & I still feel everything from my past huanting me. I'm not ashamed of my past nor scared of it.. Just help me understand why at 7am I get the thoughts of "what if".. And I try not to question the past as the present nor the present as the future. Yet sometimes (rarely) will I have these unaswerable questions. So I just sit and wonder to myself and let the time go by.

Until next time..

Peace&love

Ps:
I will be posting some fresh music from a friend of mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats deep thinking thats all that is,and as a human beings with feelings and emotions we all have them type thoughts roam through our mind from time to time,me personally I think its our innerself reminding us of what and where our present and past selves come from its a matter of choosing your positive over negative in which ever situations in the past steering you in the face the present is here and the future is near.(red or blue pill which one you prefer).

p.s. good post but u being the thinker that you are already thunk that.

A said...

They never say how long it takes though...which sucks :( lol

JAYFENDii said...

Thanks Anonymous! Yu speak as if yu knw me personally. I appreciate the comments from both of yu!