Oct 18, 2008

Karrine Steffans


So today, I made some changes to my blog.. to make it seem more interesting .. added quite a few things actually .. theres the Music and the News and a bunch of other links.. one of my favorite links is karrine.com

She keeps you updated on her latest .. like moving from Los Angeles to Atlanta. From her book signings to her Birthday Party in Atlanta. She's very interesting .. lol .. Everybody I know have read both of her books.. Can't wait for the third one (I wouldn't call myself a fan, I just so happen to like reading). She's o so bold for putting those people on blast & having the hiphop world shook up with her tell all book .. She truly had everyone at a lost for words.. Like seriously .. that's bold .. a liddle mean .. but VERY bold .. but hey, whatever floats her boat.. Check her page out.. its kewl. I just love how her and Wayne [use] to talk, they were flyer than him and Trina .. !!

~JAY.