Oct 10, 2008

A BUSH WITHOUT A KARDASHIAN?




So, I was on the internet, as usual, searching for something interesting.
I said to myself, "Self.. whats the lates?"
& just when I asked so soon ..

O M G !
REGGIE BUSH WAS SEEN WITH [ANOTHER] WOMAN
& SHE IS'NT A KARDASHIAN!






"October 10, 2008. We've been wondering for months whether Reggie Bush was 100% faithful to his girlfriend Kim Kardashian. Well the answer to that question now SEEMS CLEAR - with MediaTakeOut.com uncovering the following pictures of Reggie getting cozy with another woman.Wonder what Kim has to say about this. We hear that she reads MediaTakeOut.com EVERY DAY!!!!"






tell me what your thoughts about this breaking news..
do you think she even compares?
who do you think goes better with him ..
can you believe this?
well..?!?

oh, & yes .. Kim read's mediatakeout.com
EVERYDAY ..
she cares what the people think about her
she has an image that she wants to keep in the public eye.
Hey, I don't blame her..
I'd read it too if I was her!!!
~JAY.
~MR. HIM!

0 comments: